Our most popular kayak is now available with two flush mount rod holders.
Our most popular kayak is now available with two flush mount rod holders. It is a lightweight fishing platform that is both stable and manoeuvrable. Ideal for river and estuary usage.
Length: 2.74m Width: 0.76m Weight: 17.5kg Seat Width: 0.46m Leg Length: 1.27m Bow Hatch: 0.36 x 0.19 m Max Capacity: 135kg SRP: $649 AUD
- Comfort Hybrid Seat Back
- Click Seal Hatch
- Adjustable Foot Pedals
- Large Tank Well With Bungee
- Moulded-In Cup Holder
- Paddle Holder
- Moulded Side Carry Handles
- Modular Fishing Pod Centre Hatch (Mod Pod II)
- 2 X Flush Mount Rod Holders.
COMFORT SEAT BACK
- Foam padding provides the comfort and support, while the four-way adjustability provides a custom fit
- Made of durable, UV resistant nylon pack cloth with reinforced stays for durable seat construction
- It has reflective logos that illuminate in the dark after exposure to sunlight
- Solid brass clips with stainless steel springs that are easy to clip on your kayak
LARGE TANK WELL WITH BUNGEE
Deck bungees help secure your gear to your kayak. The deck bungee placement varies on each Ocean Kayak model. These are easily customizable (re-routed) if desired due to ample attachments.
Unique Tri-Form hulls pair an integral keel and sponsons to enhance straight tracking and boat stability. Our designers specialize in building performance hulls.
FLUSH MOUNT ROD HOLDERS
Conveniently placed holders designed to make your angling and trolling experience easier. Can also be used to hold other items like a landing net.
Single piece paddles with 60º offset asymmetrical injection moulded polypropylene blades and anodised aluminium 29mm diameter shaft. Overall length of 2.16m with a 180mm wide paddle blade. Available in five blade colours.
SIMPLY MAGIC PADDLE
Designed for recreational use with Sit-on-Top and sit-in kayaks. An extremely durable general purpose paddle designed for the beginner to intermediate paddler. Shafts are 29mm in diameter and are available in single piece aluminium, single piece fibreglass, two piece fibreglass and two piece fibreglass with Smart Shaft. The Smart Shaft system allows for 100mm of length adjustment and multiple angle adjustment. Blades are manufactured from glass fibre reinforced injection moulded polypropylene, 60º offset asymmetric cut, cupped shape for power paddling and are 180mm wide. Supplied as standard with grip indicators, sealed blades, sealed shafts and drip rings.