ZEST TWO EXP
Rated one of the fastest sit-on-top tandems on the market.
Rated one of the fastest sit-on-top tandems on the market, it’s perfect for a day trek or weekend adventure. Load it up! The Zest has tons of storage! This kayak replaces the Cabo.
Bow Seat Width: 0.48m
Stern Seat Width: 46m
Center Seat Width: 1.39m
Bow Leg Length: 1.19m
Stern Leg Length: 1.25m
Max Capacity: 272kg
SRP: $1,989 AUD
- Seats two adults
- Two Comfort Plus seat backs
- Two molded-in seat wells
- Oversized tank well with bungee
- Paddle keepers
- Molded-in cup holders
- Deck bungee
- Side mounted carrying handles
- Skid plate
COMFORT PLUS SEAT BACK
- Foam padding provides the comfort and support, while the four-way adjustability provides a custom fit
- Made of durable, UV resistant nylon pack cloth with reinforced stays for durable seat construction
- It has reflective logos that illuminate in the dark after exposure to sunlight
- Solid brass clips with stainless steel springs that are easy to clip on your kayak
LARGE TANK WELL WITH BUNGEE
Deck bungees help secure your gear to your kayak. The deck bungee placement varies on each Ocean Kayak model. These are easily customizable (re-routed) if desired due to ample attachments.
SIMPLY MAGIC PADDLE
Designed for recreational use with Sit-on-Top and sit-in kayaks. An extremely durable general purpose paddle designed for the beginner to intermediate paddler. Shafts are 29mm in diameter and are available in single piece aluminium, single piece fibreglass, two piece fibreglass and two piece fibreglass with Smart Shaft. The Smart Shaft system allows for 100mm of length adjustment and multiple angle adjustment. Blades are manufactured from glass fibre reinforced injection moulded polypropylene, 60º offset asymmetric cut, cupped shape for power paddling and are 180mm wide. Supplied as standard with grip indicators, sealed blades, sealed shafts and drip rings.